Pivoting To Win With Former NFL Player Jordan Babineaux
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Jordan Babineaux. Jordan transitioned from nearly a decade playing in the NFL to become a sports broadcaster, serial entrepreneur, and business executive. He’s also the author of Pivot to Win: Make The Big Plays In Life, Sports & Business.
Questions I Ask Jordan Babineaux:
- What did you do to leverage your odds?
- One thing that’s commonly offered as advice is that you can’t be a victim of your circumstance – but there are some people who have some pretty tough circumstances. How does that person that’s got maybe no reason to be hopeful lift themselves up?
- Was there a moment somewhere along your path where you started thinking you had it all figured out, but then you got hit with a wake-up call?
- What’s the context that you use the word ‘pivot’ in?
- How do you personally keep growing and challenging yourself to do things you’re not used to doing?
- You had to make a pretty big pivot at one point in the NFL — how did you deal with that?
- Can you tell me more about the Babineaux Family Foundation?
More About Jordan Babineaux:
- Pivot to Win: Make The Big Plays In Life, Sports & Business Kindle Edition
- LinkedIn: @jordanbabineaux
- Instagram: @jordanbabineaux
- Twitter: @jordanbabineaux
- Facebook: @pivot2win
More about the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network:
- Check it out at https://ducttapemarketing.com/marketing-consultants/
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by .site.
Have you ever tried looking for a domain name? Chances are that the first few options you tried were not available. You are not alone!
Now you have the power to change this. You can get the exact domain name that you want on new domain extensions such as .site. It is short, it is simple-to-understand and it literally means “website” so it’s perfect for any website that you might be building.
In fact, I got myself www.selfreliance.site where I talk about my book ‘The Self Reliant Entrepreneur’ and share content to help people become self-reliant in their entrepreneurial journey.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND