The Only Difference Between A Business Owner And A Superhero Is The Cape
The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Holly Bowyer & Julie Neumark. Holly and Julie are partners in the marketing services agency, Media & Marketing Minds (M3). At the agency, collaboration is a key part of their approach. The team prides itself on working side by side with their clients to bring their story to life and develop creative and unique marketing strategies and messages that fit each client’s needs and objectives.
Questions Sara asks Holly Bowyer & Julie Neumark:
- What was the number one thing that drove you to launching M3 after your previous experiences?
- How has collaboration with each other and your clients helped your business?
- You both often say that the only difference between a business owner and a superhero is a cape. I’d love to hear more about what exactly that means?
- How do you help clients nail down understanding their competition?
- What’s your process for conducting the competitive research?
- How do you help someone find out who their competitors actually are?
- How do you help someone find out who their real target clients and audience are?
- How do you integrate CAPE (Competition, Audience, Pillars, Evaluate) into your marketing?
Where you can learn more about Holly Bowyer & Julie Neumark:
- Learn more about their company: Media & Marketing Minds
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Unstack, a no-code marketing platform and ecosystem. Start building a site today for free by visiting their website.
Stop waiting on developers and leveraging multiple tools to manage your marketing stack. With Unstack, you get a no-code website builder, landing page builder, A/B testing, forms, analytics, contact insights, payments, memberships, blog, and more all in one platform. Start building a site today for free by visiting this link and receive 20% off for six months when you sign up.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND