A Roadmap To Financial Success And Fulfillment
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview John Lee Dumas. John is the founder and host of the award-winning podcast Entrepreneurs on Fire. He’s the creator of The Freedom Journal: Accomplish Your #1 Goal in 100 Days, and he has his first upcoming book launching called The Common Path to Uncommon Success: A Roadmap to Financial Freedom and Fulfillment.
Questions I Ask John Lee Dumas:
- What’s the first big mistake that you see a lot of people make?
- What do you tell people when they come to you and ask what they should do to make money online?
- What’s your take on focusing on a specific niche?
- Is there someone in your life that you call your mentor?
- Joining a mastermind has become pretty popular advice – how do you find the right one?
- One of the big problems I see is there a lot of people that get started, have a big idea, figure out who has the problem that they want to solve, and they never launch. When do you launch?
- Adding multiple streams of revenue is common wisdom for any business – how do you balance going after logical streams of revenue and chasing random financial deals that don’t have any cohesion with your business?
- How do you define success?
More About John Lee Dumas:
- Pre-order The Common Path to Uncommon Success: A Roadmap to Financial Freedom and Fulfillment before March 23, 2021, and you’ll get $150 worth of amazing bonuses with the book – the Freedom Journal, the Mastery Journal, the Podcast, and more.
- Learn more about the bonuses and the book here: https://www.uncommonsuccessbook.com
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by .site.
Have you ever tried looking for a domain name? Chances are that the first few options you tried were not available. You are not alone!
Now you have the power to change this. You can get the exact domain name that you want on new domain extensions such as .site. It is short, it is simple-to-understand and it literally means “website” so it’s perfect for any website that you might be building.
In fact, I got myself www.selfreliance.site where I talk about my book ‘The Self Reliant Entrepreneur’ and share content to help people become self-reliant in their entrepreneurial journey.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND