Marketing Podcast with John Jantsch
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I’m doing a solo show where I’m talking about some of the concepts in my newest book, The Ultimate Marketing Engine: Five Steps to Ridiculously Consistent Growth.
In a previous episode, I talk about creating a Customer Success Track. And in this episode, I’m diving into one element of the Customer Success Track — milestones. The idea behind the Customer Success Track is that you develop a roadmap for the stages your customers can go through based on where they are today and based on what their desired outcome is.
Each of those stages in the Customer Success Track has milestones that make it clear what they need to accomplish in order to reach the next stage. In this episode, I’m going to map out a very clear picture of how to develop these milestones for your customer journey.
Topics I Cover:
- [1:02] The idea behind the Customer Success Track
- [1:48] What milestone marketing is
- [2:37] Creating a clear picture of developing milestones
- [2:41] Breaking out our stages of the channel work that we do: website, content, SEO, social media, email, paid search
- [4:12] Assessing your customer’s milestones in the foundation stage
- [10:16] Integrating all channels
- [11:23] Getting access to the Ultimate Marketing Engine Companion Course
- The Ultimate Marketing Engine
- Free Companion Course with your pre-order
More About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Fiverr Business.
Fiverr Business connects your team with expert freelancers and provides a powerful workspace to manage all your projects and budgets more efficiently. You get access to a curated catalog of top outsourced talent in 500+ categories – already vetted for quality and experience. You can create projects, approve budgets, and manage your freelancing activity in one workspace.
They help you need to succeed by providing you with designated Business Success Managers to help all your accounts match with the right talent for every task and make the most of each tool for success while providing priority customer support. Sign-up for Fiverr Business for free.