Marketing Podcast with Danny Iny
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Danny Iny, the founder and CEO of the online business education company Mirasee. His work on strategy training won special recognition from Fast Company as a “World Changing Idea.” He has been featured in the Harvard Business Review and Entrepreneur, and contributes regularly to publications including Inc., Forbes, and Business Insider.
He has spoken at institutions like Yale University and organizations like Google, and is the author of multiple best-selling books about online education, including Teach and Grow Rich and Leveraged Learning.
His latest book Teach Your Gift: How Coaches, Consultants, Authors, Speakers, and Experts Create Online Course Business Success in 2020 and Beyond came out just this week!
Questions I ask Danny Iny:
- How do you ensure that you are bringing something to the market that actually solves a problem somebody wants solving?
- I know you have been a real champion of piloting programs, and actually building courses or programs with a market or with a customer base. Do you want to talk about starting your approach in that fashion?
- Are you a convert, like you are never going to do in-person events again?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
An overview of the history of online courses
How to start a new online course and important things to consider
Danny Iny’s personal experience moving an in-person event to an online platform
More about Danny Iny:
- Learn more about Danny Iny here
- Grab a copy of Danny’s new book here
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by .store.
Have you ever tried to find a domain name and been given the message, “Sorry, that domain name is already taken!”? You are not alone! But with .store, a new domain extension for eCommerce and online stores, you will get the domain you want!
What’s more, www.yourbusinessname.store, instantly tells people your website is a “store” and lets your brand do the marketing for you! So, go ahead
and get the perfect, memorable website URL for your online store at www.get.store.