Marketing Podcast with Justin Ferriman
Today on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I sit down with Justin Ferriman, co-founder and CEO of the learning management system LearnDash.
Ferriman became interested in learning management systems (LMS) when he was doing some research for a consulting engagement that he had, and he discovered that there wasn’t an easy-to-use open source LMS.
Today, people are looking for flexibility and ease of use when it comes to creating online courses. LearnDash is a WordPress plugin, which makes it a highly accessible option for those who have WordPress sites.
Today on the podcast, we discuss all the ins and outs of online learning. From how you can utilize it in your business, regardless of your industry, to the best tactics for creating courses that actually inspire your students to take action, Ferriman shares all his insider knowledge.
Questions I ask Justin Ferriman:
- Where are we in the state of online learning?
- When it comes to online courses, where do most people get it wrong?
- Should most companies be thinking about courses, even if they don’t think of themselves as a training company?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- What a crowded online learning marketplace means for those who are looking to stand out in the space.
- How to help your students take that final step towards implementing what they learned from your course.
- How to handle the technical side of a learning management system.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Justin Ferriman:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
What’s their secret? Tune into Klaviyo’s Beyond Black Friday docu-series to find out and unlock marketing strategies you can use to keep momentum going year-round. Just head on over to klaviyo.com/beyondbf.