Finding The Real Problem Your Business Solves
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I’m doing part two of a three-part series talking about my new book launching Sept. 21, 2021 — The Ultimate Marketing Engine: Five Steps to Ridiculously Consistent Growth. I’m diving into step two – finding the real problem your business solves.
People don’t buy the products or services because they want them, they buy them because believe they will solve a problem. As discussed in part one of this three-part series, the Ultimate Marketing Engine is a successful customer. How do you help your customer become successful? First, you need to understand what problem it is they’re trying to solve and how your product or service can be the solution.
In this step, we’ll explore how businesses that understand, communicate, and promise to solve the real problems their ideal customers face, can make a giant leap towards rendering all competition irrelevant.
Topics I cover:
- [1:14] Where to listen to step one – mapping out where your best customers want to go
- [2:42] Why one wants what we sell
- [4:30] Humans do things because they desire something or lack something – our job is to connect those desires to a solution
- [6:07] What reading Google Reviews can tell you about a business
- [7:43] How to figure out the problem you’re trying to solve
- [9:10] The right way to interview your best customers
More About The Ultimate Marketing Engine:
- Part one – Mapping Out Where Your Best Customers Want To Go
- Get access to the Companion Course
- Get yourself a copy of the new book
- Learn more about The Ultimate Marketing Engine: Five Steps to Ridiculously Consistent Growth
More About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND