Cutting Through The Noise With Relationship-Driven Outreach
The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Dan Englander. Dan is the CEO and Founder of Sales Schema, a fractional new business team for marketing agencies, and he hosts The Digital Agency Growth Podcast. Previously Dan was the first employee head of new business at IdeaRocket, and before that, Account Coordinator at DXagency. He’s the author of Mastering Account Management and The B2B Sales Blueprint. In his spare time, he enjoys developing new aches and pains via Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Questions Sara asks Dan Englander:
- Can you expand on your agency’s website messaging?
- What outreach channels do you recommend for agency’s looking to grow beyond just their warm network?
- How do you mix scaling your outreach with keeping it personalized?
- How do you help clients figure out what outreach messaging works best for them?
- What subject lines do you see working the best when doing outreach?
- How many times do you need to email someone to be effective in your outreach?
- When working with a client, do you also consult on their sales process?
- What recommendations do you have for handling a cold lead?
- What advice do you have for smaller (but growing) agency’s that are looking to build their sales team?
- Do you have any favorite tools that you use all the time and recommend?
Learn more about Dan Englander:
- Sales Schema
- Email: [email protected]
- The Digital Agency Growth Podcast
- Tools mentioned:
Like this show? Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts here!
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Monday.com, a powerful project management platform. Monday.com helps teams easily build, run, and scale their dream workflows on one platform. I personally am a user and big fan of Monday.com – I start my workday pulling up the platform and spend my day working within it for everything from task management to running client engagements. Learn more about Monday.com at ducttape.me/monday.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND