In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Emeric Ernoult. Emeric is the Founder and CEO of AgoraPulse – an easy-to-use all-in-one social media management software.
Social media isn’t going anywhere, and it’s ever-evolving. Founder and CEO of AgoraPulse — an easy-to-use all-in-one social media management software — talks with me about the state of social media today, where social fits in your marketing strategy, and how to make sure you’re getting the most out of it.
Questions I ask Emeric Ernoult:
- [1:59] How would you describe AgoraPulse to someone who hasn’t heard of it?
- [2:56] What’s the genesis of the name, “AgoraPulse”?
- [4:26] How would you describe the state of social media today?
- [7:39] Where does social media fit under the marketing umbrella?
- [11:36] What are some of the best things happening at Facebook in your opinion?
- [15:22] What would you tell somebody who’s looking into TikTok and trying to decide if that’s a place they should be?
- [17:04] Is paid social something that just has to be on everybody’s mind?
- [18:12] Where can people find out more about you?
More About Emeric Ernoult:
More About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.