The Journey from Startup to Sold Again
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Jon Hall, former founder of Grade.us and current founder and CEO of Switchbird.
Grade.us helps businesses thrive in a world where the voice of the customer is everything focusing on helping businesses with reviews.
Switchbird is a software that connects to your business phone and engages voice callers via text to generate more value from every call. A spin-off of PWN Local’s business text messaging product.
Questions I ask Jon Hall:
- You sold Grade.us – how did that happen?
- Grade.us is called a Growth company. Have you ever said I’m in over my head?
- How did it come together – who started the idea of rolling all of the competitors into one entity?
- Was there a plan for you to leave?
- Looking back at your career is there anything you’d do differently?
- How do you use text messaging?
- How do all these free messaging technologies that are becoming mainstream affect your service?
- Is there a generational aspect to this tool?
More about Jon Hall:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Gusto.
Look paydays are great. Running payroll, calculating taxes, deductions, compliance that’s not easy. Unless you have Gusto! Gusto is simple online payroll and benefits build just for small business. Because you are a listener of this show you get 3 months free once you run your first payroll.
To learn more, go to Gusto.com/tape
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND