How to Roll Out the Red Carpet for Your Customers
My guest on today’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Donna Cutting, CSP, Founder & CEO of Red Carpet Learning Systems. She is also the author of 501 Ways to Roll Out the Red Carpet for Your Customers.
Think about how much time you spend trying to get clicks, drive traffic, make the phone ring. Now, compare that to how much time you spend making sure your customers have an amazing experience every single time they interact with your company.
See any gaps? We’re all so busy trying to generate leads that we forget the most potent source of new business is a whole bunch of very happy customers.
Donna knows all about providing exceptional service. She leads a team of experts that train organizational leaders to turn prospects into delighted customers and delighted customers into raving fans. Today, Donna and I discuss what it means to give your customers the “red carpet” treatment.
Questions I ask Donna Cutting:
- How do you measure the value of good service?
- What are some ways that companies can go above and beyond to deliver a memorable experience?
- With the title of your book starting with “501 ways,” can you pick a couple of your favorite ways to roll out the red carpet for customers?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- What actionable and tangible ideas you can use to raise the bar in service for your organization.
- How the customer experience is directly related to your sales and marketing.
- What the three components of great service are and why consistency is critical.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Donna Cutting:
- Learn more about Donna Cutting
- Order your copy of 501 Ways to Roll Out the Red Carpet for Your Customers
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Facebook
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
"This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier" ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia