Using Personalized Video to Build Relationships
Today on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I sit down with Ethan Beute, Chief Evangelist at BombBomb, host of The Customer Experience Podcast, and co-author of Rehumanize Your Business: How Personal Videos Accelerate Sales and Improve Customer Experience.
I’ve been talking about the value of one-to-one video for a while now, and Beute is a guest who shares my enthusiasm for this marketing tactic! BombBomb makes it easy to send personalized video emails via Gmail and Outlook.
BombBomb believes that you are better in person, and they want to make it easy to record video in place of some of the less-personalized text-based communications we rely on in today’s digital age. Communication via video makes it easier to get your point across, build a more personal connection, and eliminate some of the confusion that sometimes happens in written communications.
Beute and I discuss the benefits and use cases for personalized video, and Beute shares tips for helping you create video messaging that gets noticed and generates results.
Questions I ask Ethan Beute:
- Video marketing has really taken off—is BombBomb an offshoot of that trend?
- Do you see video messaging replacing traditional text-based messaging, like email?
- How do you easily create one-to-one video?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- The many ways you can use video to improve communication.
- How to incorporate video throughout the entire customer journey.
- How to make sure your video gets played and the call to action gets executed.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Ethan Beute:
- Learn more about Ethan Beute and BombBomb
- Check out The Customer Experience Podcast
- Order your copy of Rehumanize Your Business
- Follow on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Zephyr.
Zephyr is a modern, cloud-based CMS that’s licensed only to agencies. The system is lightweight, easy to use, and incredibly fast. And with an array of beautiful themes to choose from, you can get your clients’ websites up-and-running quickly and with less effort. Or, if you’d rather build a custom site, Zephyr includes agency services to be your plug-and-play dev shop.
Zephyr is passionate about helping agencies create great websites for their clients. To learn more, go to Zephyrcms.com.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
"This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier" ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia