The Three-Legged Stool Approach To Niche Your Business And Fix Your Marketing
The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Apoorv Dwivedi. Apoorv has 20+ years of senior marketing and strategy experience at leading high growth financial firms, he’s managed over >$40M in marketing spend, had P&L responsibility, and was responsible for recruiting, leading, and coaching over 200 marketers, research analysts, communications professionals, and business development staff. He now works with small and mid size accounting and advisory firms across the US and Canada to help them fix their marketing and get results. He provides coaching, guided, or fully managed marketing services.
Questions Sara asks Apoorv Dwivedi:
- Talk to me about your background in corporate America and what led you to start your own agency?
- Can you tell me your thought process behind calling yourself a boutique agency?
- How did you land on; “Fix Your Marketing”, as your core message?
- What are the common ways people waste money on marketing?
- How do you help clients understand what sets them apart from their competitors?
- How do you help clients develop their core message?
- What’s your process when helping clients focus on their niche?
- What is the three-legged approach to niche your business?
- How does narrowing your focus effect your content and SEO efforts moving forward?
- What do you wish you would have known when you first started your boutique agency?
Learn more about Apoorv Dwivedi:
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Unstack, a no-code marketing platform and ecosystem. Start building a site today for free by visiting their website.
Stop waiting on developers and leveraging multiple tools to manage your marketing stack. With Unstack, you get a no-code website builder, landing page builder, A/B testing, forms, analytics, contact insights, payments, memberships, blog, and more all in one platform. Start building a site today for free by visiting this link and receive 20% off for six months when you sign up.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND