In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Lisa Manyon. Lisa is the President of Write On ~ Creative Writing Services, LLC. She’s known as “The Business Marketing Architect”, and she’s a content and copywriting strategist for mission-driven entrepreneurs.
Questions I ask Lisa Manyon:
- How does somebody become known as the business marketing architect?
- What does somebody have to do to acquire that title?
- What led you to the point where you are today?
- You’ve focused on creating a message that isn’t about problem-solving — what does this mean?
- What’s your process for somebody that comes to you the state of not wanting to use the type of problem-focused marketing that’s used by so many people?
- Can you give us some examples to illustrate what passion points are?
- Have you found that your framework approach works equally as well as a sales page as say a webinar?
- Is this framework going to be a book?
More About Lisa Manyon:
- Learn more about Write On Creative
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Layr is redefining the way businesses purchase and manage their commercial liability insurance by giving control of the process back to the business owner.
We are a modern tech-enabled insurance agency that has created an entirely new commercial insurance distribution model which allows businesses to quickly get the insurance they need, completely online, from trusted insurance carriers, all while paying for it monthly on a credit card. Learn more about Layr here.