In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Robert Rosenburg an American businessman, professor, and author. He was the chief executive officer of Dunkin’ Donuts for thirty-five years from 1963 to 1998 and also served on the board of directors of Sonic Corp and Domino’s Pizza.
Robert Rosenburg is the author of Around the Corner to Around the World, A Dozen Lessons I Learned Running Dunkin’ donuts.
Questions I ask Robert Rosenburg:
- You’ve been retired for several years, why write the book now?
- What lessons did you learn running Dunkin’ Donuts for 35 years?
- What are the dynamics of working in a family business?
- What part of the business did you have to let go?
- Did you have a favorite donut?
- Was there one decision, looking back, that you can now say wow that was a good decision?
- How did you navigate innovation in the food industry?
- Did you ever retire?
- How did you pick your successor?
More about Robert Rosenburg:
- More about the book: Around the Corner Around the World
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by SEMrush.
SEMrush is an all-in-one marketing tool kit that marketing consultants use to boost their digital marketing efforts for their clients. SEMrush helps with SEO, PPC, social media, content marketing and market research. This tool is incredibly valuable to Duct Tape Marketing and the work we do for our clients.
To learn more, go to SEMrush.com.