In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Jason Dorsey a generational expert, consultant, and co-author of Zconomy: How Gen Z Will Change the Future of Business–and What To Do About It.
Jason wrote his first bestselling book at age 18. He is President of The Center for Generational Kinetics. Jason has led Gen Z, Millennial, and generational research on four continents. An acclaimed speaker, he has received over 1,000 standing ovations. Jason advises CEOs, corporate boards, VC and PE firms on hidden generational trends uncovered through his unique research. He is a Millennial, married to a Gen X’er, and they have a Gen Z daughter!
Questions I ask Jason Dorsey:
- How do you define Gen Z?
- What do companies need to know about Gen Z?
- How is Gen Z leaving it’s mark?
- As a small business, how do you cater to Gen Z and Baby Boomers?
- How to you earn Gen Z loyalty?
- Blockchain – is this where Gen Z is going?
- Is college still the main path for Gen Z?
- Since you wrote the book – what’s changed?
More about Jason Dorsey:
For more about Jason Dorsey
- Fore more about Zconomy: How Gen Z Will Change the Future of Business–and What To Do About It
- More about GenHQ.com
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Zephyr.
Zephyr is a modern, cloud-based CMS that’s licensed only to agencies. The system is lightweight, easy to use, and incredibly fast. And with an array of beautiful themes to choose from, you can get your clients’ websites up-and-running quickly and with less effort. Or, if you’d rather build a custom site, Zephyr includes agency services to be your plug-and-play dev shop.
Zephyr is passionate about helping agencies create great websites for their clients. To learn more, go to Zephyrcms.com.