How to Lead a Team From Anywhere
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview David Burkus. He’s the best selling author of five books about business and leadership. We talk about his latest book called Leading From Anywhere: The Essential Guide to Managing Remote Teams
Questions I ask David Burkus:
- Is there a why now moment that spurred this leading from anywhere concept?
- Is this really just a great awakening of a new generation to remote work?
- Isn’t a workplace more than just Zoom meetings?
- Does using technology to be video present add any value or is it just a gimmicky use of technology?
- In remote meetings, are you seeing or learning or picking up tips from people for how to conduct these better?
- Is there any research being done on remote work being a more fulfilling way to live your life?
- What will the return to office look like?
More About David Burkus:
- For more about DavidBurkus.com
- David’s book is: Leading from Anywhere: The Essential Guide to Managing Remote Teams
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by bant.io.
Do you want more leads, and faster? Whether you own a small to medium-sized business or a marketing agency – bant.io is the solution for you.
bant.io is the AI-powered, all-in-one lead generation solution that leverages the 3% top-performing strategies, from over 12,000 campaigns. They offer a series of options including email and social outreach, PPC, retargeting, and sales chatbots.
bant.io acts as your half-human, half-machine salesforce, utilizing a unique combination of AI along with a dedicated Campaign Team. With each module, comes a 100% done-for-you package including Campaign Design and Setup, Positive Response Detection, Zapier Integration, 1-on-1 Strategy, and Volume Discounts for Agencies and Enterprise Accounts.
You can also monitor how each campaign is performing and track results in real-time with your cloud-based Analytics dashboard.
If you’re a marketing agency or consultancy looking to scale your offering and client base, they even offer a white-label solution that allows you to fully customize and sell the platform as your own service!
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND