The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Stu Swineford. Stu is the co-founder of Relish and has performed virtually every role in the digital marketing production lifecycle – from strategy and concepting, to design and development, to QA/QC and everything in between. Along the way, he’s realized that he gets the greatest joy from helping others achieve their goals. These days, he’s in love with purposeful, conversion-focused digital marketing strategy and execution. When he’s not helping entrepreneurs and executive-level professionals, he can be found traipsing around the woods near the cabin in which he has lived with his wife and menagerie of pets since 1993.
Questions Sara asks Stu Swineford:
- Talk to me about your background and how you got involved with so many different aspects of marketing?
- What were some of the challenges leaving the corporate world with structure in place to then go out and launch something of your own?
- What is your focus with Relish today?
- What are you looking for in new clients and can you share your qualification process?
- What are some of the differences in your approach when working with non-profits versus for-profits?
- What recommendations do you have for non-profits looking to improve their marketing funnels and processes?
Learn more about Stu Swineford:
Like this show? Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts here!
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Airborne, a sales engagement platform. Learn more about how to set your team up for success at Airborneapp.io. Sales Engagement Platforms are fundamental to the Modern Tech Stack. Airborne delivers everything you would expect from a Sales Engagement Platform and then some. Get the most out of every interaction and make your team more effective with Airborne.