How To Grow Your Agency Even When Your Industry Is Completely Disrupted
The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Debbie Howard. Debbie is the Co-Founder of Senior Living SMART, a full service marketing agency focused on senior housing and care.
Questions Sara asks Debbie Howard:
- Tell me about life before launching Senior Living SMART?
- How has working in the industry you serve helped set you apart from other agency’s?
- How has COVID impacted the senior living space from a marketing and sales perspective?
- How do you go about producing a comprehensive strategy for your new clients?
- Tell me about the marketplace on your website and what inspired you to launch it?
- How are you currently generating leads for your business?
Learn more about Debbie Howard:
Like this show? Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts here!
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Airborne, a sales engagement platform. Learn more about how to set your team up for success at Airborneapp.io. Sales Engagement Platforms are fundamental to the Modern Tech Stack. Airborne delivers everything you would expect from a Sales Engagement Platform and then some. Get the most out of every interaction and make your team more effective with Airborne.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND