Agency Spark Podcast with Justin Sturges
The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode, Sara interviews Justin Sturges. Justin is an award-winning author on the topic of local lead generation and is the go-to guy for local SEO in the Duct Tape Marketing Network. He runs local SEO trainings and provides services to a variety of local service-based businesses across the country.
Questions Sara asks Justin Sturges:
- What inspired your recent move to Mexico?
- Did you have any fear in terms of how moving to Mexico would impact your business?
- How was it transitioning from the corporate world to establishing your own agency?
- What draws you to working with the ‘underdog’ businesses of the world?
- What are some examples of different systems, processes, and automations that you’ve put in place that directly relate to local SEO?
- What’s the first step that someone should take when they’re just getting started with documenting their systems and processes?
- What should a small business with a somewhat limited budget focus on as their key priorities when it comes to local SEO?
- What are the most important results that a small, service-based business owner should be focusing on?
- What do you know now that you wish you would’ve known when you first started your agency in 2001?
Where you can learn more about Justin Sturges:
- Learn more about Justin’s company: Systemadik