Marketing Podcast with Sherry Bonelli
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Sherry Bonelli. Sherry is the owner of Early Bird Digital Marketing. She writes on all things SEO for Search Engine Land, MOZ, Search Engine Journal, SEMrush, BrightLocal, SCORE, and others.
Questions I ask Sherry Bonelli:
- Does Google My Business have any value for national brands that don’t have a local office?
- Who is Google My Business really meant for and who needs to have it?
- How do I get the most out of my Google My Business Listing?
- In most cases, there are only three listings that show up in search. How do I get my listing to show up in that three-pack?
- Let’s say I’m a business with a physical location, but I want to let everybody know that I can travel 25 miles to come to service you (for example, a waterproofing or plumbing company) – do I want a service area business, or do I want to use the local business address?
- From an SEO standpoint, is there a better approach to show up in more map listings for places like the suburbs?
- How much review spam is Google trying to fight?
- What’s the best way to respond to a negative review? Should you respond?
- What do we do about reviews that come from people who aren’t really customers – maybe they’re a competitor or someone who has too much time on their hands?
- What’s the best reach Google My Business support right now?
- What do you know about any new features coming in the future for Google My Business?
More About Sherry Bonelli:
- Learn more about Sherry’s company: Early Bird Digital Marketing
- Find Sherry on Twitter: @sherrybonelli
- Get in touch with Google Support for Google My Business
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!