Marketing Podcast with Jacqueline Lieberman
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Jacqueline Lieberman. Jacqueline is the former Managing Partner and the Head of Strategy Story Worldwide and current founder of BrandCrudo.
Questions I ask Jacqueline Lieberman:
- One of the things you’re talking about often is making brands more human and putting purpose into practice – can you talk about taking it beyond the tagline?
- Some companies brand themselves in a way that has nothing to do with their product – like insurance companies for example. Is creating a brand personality an effective approach?
- How do brands address the fact that there are so many channels to reach consumers that are in a lot of ways are out of their full control?
- What’s generally going on when a business calls in an outside brand strategist, what’s your process, and then what do you do to try to turn the ship?
- What role does internal politics play in bigger companies when it comes to branding?
- How often do you get the chance to go deeper than marketing?
- Do you have any examples where typical gaps happen and there’s no internal communication that is creating a bad experience?
- 2021 is still going to be a year where people are reeling from 2020. Is there a message of trends, behaviors, or things that people need to be aware of?
More About Jacqueline Lieberman:
- Learn more about Jacqueline’s company: BrandCrudo
- Jacqueline’s podcast: Uncooked
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!