My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Jake Jorgovan. He is the founder of Outbound Creative as well as the company Lead Cookie. He and I discuss how to find your ideal clients.
Prior to starting Outbound Creative, Jorgovan ran business development for a video production agency and won the business of multiple Fortune 500 clients and A-List touring artists. Since leaving that agency, he has been working with other companies to help them win their dream clients. Along the way, he launched a podcast called Working Without Pants where he interviews agency owners and consultants to uncover the secrets of their success.
Questions I ask Jake Jorgovan:
- What makes a client a dream client?
- What are the standard approaches for getting a dream client?
- At what point can you go in for the sale on LinkedIn?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why podcasting is useful for connecting with your dream clients
- How to effectively connect on LinkedIn in a way that doesn’t come across as spam
- How to make your LinkedIn profile work for you
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Jake Jorgovan:
- Learn more about Jake Jorgovan.
- Learn more about Lead Cookie.
- Listen to the Working Without Pants podcast.
- Connect on Facebook.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
- Email [email protected].
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!