Marketing Podcast with Jake Jorgovan
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Jake Jorgovan. He is the founder of Outbound Creative as well as the company Lead Cookie. He and I discuss how to find your ideal clients.
Prior to starting Outbound Creative, Jorgovan ran business development for a video production agency and won the business of multiple Fortune 500 clients and A-List touring artists. Since leaving that agency, he has been working with other companies to help them win their dream clients. Along the way, he launched a podcast called Working Without Pants where he interviews agency owners and consultants to uncover the secrets of their success.
Questions I ask Jake Jorgovan:
- What makes a client a dream client?
- What are the standard approaches for getting a dream client?
- At what point can you go in for the sale on LinkedIn?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why podcasting is useful for connecting with your dream clients
- How to effectively connect on LinkedIn in a way that doesn’t come across as spam
- How to make your LinkedIn profile work for you
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Jake Jorgovan:
- Learn more about Jake Jorgovan.
- Learn more about Lead Cookie.
- Listen to the Working Without Pants podcast.
- Connect on Facebook.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
- Email [email protected].
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!