Why Cold Calling Goes Wrong
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview David Walter, best-selling author of The Million Dollar Rebuttal and Stratospheric Lead Generation Secrets: Cold Calling is NOT a Numbers Game!
David’s claim to fame came from setting a record 15 appointments a day, every day for 6 months working at a PEO company, setting a total of over 1800 appointments!
David Walter is the Marketing Director at MSP SEO Factory, a company providing IT marketing to businesses in the United States. He also ran a telemarketing firm for 13 years and successfully helped businesses make millions with his unique cold calling strategies. Now he has written a book about cold calling and lead generation called The Million Dollar Rebuttal. David speaks at trade shows, Chambers of Commerce, webinars, and is a telemarketing & sales trainer for major companies. He is also a published author; his latest book is Stratospheric Lead Generations Secrets.
Questions I ask David Walter:
- What do you think is wrong with cold calling? How do people get it wrong?
- Is using social media now a way of cold calling?
- How do you get past the fact that someone who does need what you are doing but doesn’t let you talk?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- The biggest thing that locks down cold calling
- How to go from “go make calls” to “Get in contact with…” principle
- How The Million Dollar Rebuttal and Stratospheric Lead Generation Secrets: Cold Calling is NOT a Numbers Game! is the 101 of cold calling
More about David Walter:
- To download a free copy of the book and unlock David’s video training click here
- To connect with David Walter reach out on LinkedIn or give him a call
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by numa. Try a new kind of answering service you will love. Their business customers say it’s like adding another staff member. You can give every customer a fast, personalized response for one low monthly rate — no hidden fees or contracts. Try for free with no billing info required.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
"This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier" ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia