Why 80% Of Being An Entrepreneur And Business Owner Is About Mindset
The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Petter-Erik Nyvoll. Petter is co-founder at AweSM, a sales and marketing coach, and a business strategist. AweSM has helped hundreds of small business owners and entrepreneurs build & scale their businesses through online courses, 1-on-1 coaching, intensive workshops & mastermind events in Vietnam plus ongoing support through the AweSM Insider community & membership.
Questions Sara asks Petter-Erik Nyvoll:
- Where are you located in the world today?
- How do you manage your team when they are in so many different countries?
- Let’s say you have an open position in your team, how do you go about hiring and filling it?
- What led you to work specifically with entrepreneurs and coaches as your target market?
- How do you help clients with their mindset?
- What tips do you have for putting on successful webinars?
Learn more about Petter-Erik Nyvoll:
Like this show? Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts here!
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Airborne, a sales engagement platform. Learn more about how to set your team up for success at Airborneapp.io. Sales Engagement Platforms are fundamental to the Modern Tech Stack. Airborne delivers everything you would expect from a Sales Engagement Platform and then some. Get the most out of every interaction and make your team more effective with Airborne.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND