Deciding What Platform Is Best For Your Website
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Josh Neimark. Josh is the Founder and Creative Director at Fix8 Media. Fix8 Media is a full-service branding, web design, SEO, and digital marketing agency that helps build your businesses.
Josh Neimark came up with the idea of creating a website design agency in 2010 and hasn’t looked back since. In this episode, we dive into all things websites and design. We cover his entrepreneurial journey, the creation of Fix8 Media, website best practices, major mistakes site owners are making, his experience with the website platforms Squarespace and Duda, and how to decide what platform is best for your business.
Questions I Ask Josh Neimark:
- [0:54] What’s been your entrepreneurial journey?
- [4:32] What does a typical client engagement look like for you?
- [5:47] Are there a handful of elements that are givens and baked into every site based on consumer behavior, etc.?
- [7:21] What are some of the most wasted opportunity pages that you see people creating?
- [10:36] Planning your website, planning your content, and planning your SEO are table-stakes for a good website – do you struggle with the relationship with those three things?
- [12:52] From a pure design aesthetic standpoint, are there some things that you’re seeing a lot of?
- [17:06] What do you think about Duda and why would you recommend it to someone?
- [20:52] If I’m a business owner, what’s the benefit of choosing Duda especially since WordPress is free?
- [22:05] If somebody is on a WordPress setup with a massive database, is that migration painful?
- [23:41] Where can more people find out more about Fix8 Media?
More About Josh Neimark:
More About The Certified Marketing Manager Program Powered By Duct Tape Marketing:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Fiverr Business & Wix Partners.
Fiverr Business connects your team with expert freelancers and provides a powerful workspace to manage all your projects and budgets more efficiently. You get access to a curated catalog of top outsourced talent in 500+ categories – already vetted for quality and experience. You can create projects, approve budgets, and manage your freelancing activity in one workspace.
They help you need to succeed by providing you with designated Business Success Managers to help all your accounts match with the right talent for every task and make the most of each tool for success while providing priority customer support. Learn more about Fiverr Business here.
When your agency partners with Wix, you unlock an entire digital ecosystem for creating, managing, and growing your business online. So you can run your agency the way you’ve always wanted to. Get the full coding and design freedom to create anything your clients need along with the tools to manage and collaborate with your team seamlessly from anywhere.
And when it comes to growing your business — you can get matched with new leads every day, and earn revenue share for every website you create. They’ll all be backed by Wix’s industry-leading security and site performance. You’ll also have dedicated account managers on standby 24/7, so you can reach your goals and start setting new ones. Head over to Wix.com/Partners and reimagine what your agency can accomplish.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND