Using Video at Every Stage of The Customer Journey
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Ben Oliver. Ben is a co-founder and executive producer of Storyboard Media, a B2B marketing, and video production firm in North Carolina.
Questions I Ask Ben Oliver:
- You believe video is more than just another form of content. Can you expand on what you mean by this?
- Can you make a case for the fact that there are people who prefer to consume content differently (read, listen, watch)? And do we need to be catering to all three of those?
- Why can’t you just turn on the camera and produce videos so that you can post them to all channels?
- How do you marry video or types of video to the different stages of the customer journey?
- Is there a formula to hook people at the beginning of the video in order to get them to consume the whole video?
- What are some of the best pieces of advice for a new product or campaign that you’re trying to run, and how do you amplify those videos?
- What are some of the really out-of-the-box ways that you see or places that you see people using video that most people just aren’t considering?
More About Ben Oliver:
- You can learn more about Ben’s company: Storyboard Media
- Claim your free one-hour video strategy session here
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Layr is redefining the way businesses purchase and manage their commercial liability insurance by giving control of the process back to the business owner.
We are a modern tech-enabled insurance agency that has created an entirely new commercial insurance distribution model which allows businesses to quickly get the insurance they need, completely online, from trusted insurance carriers, all while paying for it monthly on a credit card. Learn more about Layr here.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND