Nate Guggia is also the author of Nate is Learning a newsletter by, about, and for professional people.
Questions I ask Nate Guggia
- What are people?
- Why are we rebranding HR?
- You write a lot about employer branding – how does that work for small to medium-size businesses?
- Where do people get this wrong?
- Who’s doing it right?
- What are some good examples?
- How has the climate changed?
- Are we talking about good marketing for hiring? Or is it something more than that?
Love the Duct Tape Podcast? Give us a review!
Your website is the hub of your business. If your website loads slowly visitors will not tolerate that and neither will Google. How fast your website loads has become increasingly important to your rank. If you want to find out if you have an issue with this or how to fix this check out wpboost.net.
WPBoost has a special offer for the Duct Tape Marketing audience the first 10 companies that fill out the contact form at the bottom of the home page and include #ducttape and their own website address in their message details will get a free speed audit.