The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Chris MacLeod. Chris is a Senior Consultant and coach with ADAPTOVATE, a global management consulting firm, based in Sydney Australia, specializing in Agile at Scale business model transformations. As Design Thinking and human-centred-design evangelist, Chris works with large, publicly traded companies to embed Agile ways of working that support sustainable innovation and customer value delivery. Chris is also a long-time member of the Duct Tape Marketing Consulting Network and acts as the International Leader, helping grow the brand outside North America.
Questions Sara asks Chris MacLeod:
- Tell me what led you to your position today at ADAPTOVATE?
- What’s your core focus with your work there?
- What’s your definition of a coach when you’re going into an organization?
- How do you, as a coach, keep people motivated?
- How has the shift towards working with larger organizations been?
- Can you expand on why you think small business is the perfect space for innovation?
- How do you help clients innovate and do you have a strategic process?
- How does the concept of thinking smaller actually help us move forward with our innovations?
- Can you share some examples of what small incremental innovation looks like?
Learn more about Chris MacLeod:
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Airborne, a sales engagement platform. Learn more about how to set your team up for success at Airborneapp.io. Sales Engagement Platforms are fundamental to the Modern Tech Stack. Airborne delivers everything you would expect from a Sales Engagement Platform and then some. Get the most out of every interaction and make your team more effective with Airborne.