How to Tap Into the Subscription Economy
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Anne Janzer. She is an award-winning author and non-fiction writing coach who has written books like The Writers Process and The Workplace Writer’s Process. She and I discuss her book, Subscription Marketing: Strategies for Nurturing Customers in a World of Churn.
As a professional writer, Janzer has worked with more than one hundred technology companies, writing in the voice of countless brands and corporate executives. She enjoys working with writers to improve their processes and communication skills, so they can share their thoughts and ideas with the world. She also works with select nonfiction authors as a developmental editor.
Questions I ask Anne Janzer:
- What does the subscription economy mean for marketers?
- What are some unique examples of subscription marketing?
- How do you incrementally measure the value of value nurturing?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Where the customer journey plays into subscription marketing
- What rolls content and social media play in the subscription world
- How subscription marketing impacts the delivery of value
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Anne Janzer:
- Learn more about Anne Janzer.
- Buy Subscription Marketing: Strategies for Nurturing Customers in a World of Churn.
- Learn more about The Writers Process.
- Learn more about The Workplace Writer’s Process.
- Follow on Linkedin.
- Connect on Facebook.
- Follow on Twitter.
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Order your copy of
The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur
by John Jantsch
“A book that deserves a spot in every entrepreneur’s morning routine.”
—Ryan Holiday, #1 Bestselling Author of The Daily Stoic and The Obstacle is the Way