Marketing Podcast with Stu Heinecke
Getting a meeting with the right prospects, influencers and mentors can make all the difference in the world when it comes to your business.
But, you’ve probably also discovered that grabbing the attention of the right individuals doesn’t happen just because you picked up the phone and dialed them up.
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Stu Heinecke, a Wall St. Journal cartoonist, marketer, podcaster and author of How to Get a Meeting with Anyone. We discuss being a cartoonist, podcasting and marketing in general.
Questions I ask Stu:
- What’s a cartoonist doing writing a book about sales?
- How can you be persistent on a cold call without being a pest?
- What do people do wrong on sales calls?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How Stu’s career as a cartoonist has helped him connect with just about anyone
- How to use the concept of contact marketing to advance your gain new leads
- The difference between contact marketing and cold calling
Find out more about Stu and get a free preview his book How to Get a Meeting with Anyone at http://www.stuheinecke.com/