Marketing Podcast with Ryan Holiday
On today’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I sit down with writer and media strategist Ryan Holiday. Holiday is the author of 10 books, including The Obstacle is the Way, Ego is the Enemy, and his latest, Stillness is the Key.
Holiday’s writing is grounded in Stoic philosophy, and he is considered one of his generation’s foremost thinkers and writers on ancient philosophy and its place in everyday life.
His writing has also been featured in the New York Times, USA Today, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, The Huffington Post, and other major publications.
In this episode, we discuss his latest book, why it’s so difficult to find stillness in today’s tech-obsessed, constantly on-the-go world, and how to push past it all to find stillness and wonder in your daily life.
Questions I ask Ryan Holiday:
- How would you define stoicism?
- What does success look like, when you’re living by the ideals of stoicism?
- Which contemporary writers who are discussing stillness do you admire?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why finding stillness or banishing ego is not a one-time thing.
- Why letting go is so hard, and how to do it.
- How to maintain a state of wonder.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Ryan Holiday:
- Learn more about Ryan Holiday
- Order your copy of Stillness is the Key
- Check out the Daily Stoic
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Facebook
- Follow on Instagram
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
What’s their secret? Tune into Klaviyo’s Beyond Black Friday docu-series to find out and unlock marketing strategies you can use to keep momentum going year-round. Just head on over to klaviyo.com/beyondbf.