My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Rand Fishkin. He is the founder and former CEO of Moz and currently has a new venture called SparkToro, a software and data company focused on helping people understand how and where to reach their target audiences. He and I discuss his new book, Lost and Founder: A Painfully Honest Field Guide to the Startup World.
Fishkin is a frequent keynote speaker on marketing and entrepreneurship topics around the world. In his spare time, he likes to hang out with his wife and eat pasta.
Questions I ask Rand Fishkin:
- Where does SEO sit today?
- Why include the painfully honest advice in your book?
- What is some common advice you give people?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why you need to discover your unique value.
- How Fishkin’s business point of view has changed over the years.
- What’s coming next in the marketing world.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Rand Fishkin:
- Read Lost and Founder: A Painfully Honest Field Guide to the Startup World
- Learn more about SparkToro
- Learn more about Moz
- Follow on Facebook
- Follow on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
What’s their secret? Tune into Klaviyo’s Beyond Black Friday docu-series to find out and unlock marketing strategies you can use to keep momentum going year-round. Just head on over to klaviyo.com/beyondbf.