Welcome to the Small Business Guide to SEO
Nobody ever said being a small business owner was easy. For many, the entrepreneur’s day can include anything from business development to taking out the trash (somebody’s got to do it).
There is so much pressure on a small business owner to succeed, and while they often know they need to implement marketing efforts to grow their business, a lot of times those efforts seem to fall on the back burner, or the entrepreneur simply doesn’t know where to start.
With that being said, you must see the importance of marketing, especially when it comes to SEO, which can make all the difference for a smaller company.
Full table of contents
As many marketers know at this point, Google’s primary job is to provide people with an excellent user experience, and because of this, they want to make sure their users get the best possible content provided to them based on the search criteria they’re looking for.
Keyword research is an important strategic marketing practice that never really ends. SEO has changed so dramatically over the last few years that you must revisit everything you think you know about it, and that starts with revisiting how you think about keyword research (spoiler alert, it’s not just a technical aspect of SEO).
- Quick Fixes to Turn Your SEO Around
- The Simple Way to Conduct Keyword Research for Your Clients
- 5 Steps to Effective Keyword Research
- Master These 3 Things and Your SEO Plan Will Come Together
- Every Small Business Needs to Know This About Keyword Research
- What to Pay Attention to in Google Search Console
- 3 SEO Tools We Use With Every Client
- Why Nobody Is Finding Your Content [Podcast]
- Keyword Research for SEO - The Definitive Guide
It’s always good to go back to the basics and focus on your on-page SEO. Here are some tactics to keep in mind.
- Basics of On-Page SEO
- Small Business Guide to the Google Universe
- How to Get a Client Started Right with SEO
- The Most Useful Ways to Utilize Google Search Console
- SEO Consulting for Small Businesses
- What's Included in a Perfectly Optimized Homepage?
- What Are AMPs and Are They Worth It?
- How to Use Data and Analytics to Improve Your Client's SEO
- The Evolving Significance of SEO in Marketing Today [Podcast]
- How We Got an Organic Traffic Boost from 4 On-Page SEO Changes
- On-Page SEO: The Ultimate Guide
- Tighten Up Your On-Page SEO With These 13 Tips
As we are all aware at this point, voice recognition technology is continuing to get better and better, in fact, it is now believed to be 95% accurate. As users, we’re adapting to this new voice revolution rather quickly (almost 1/4 of mobile search queries are voice search), yet marketers and SEO specialists seem to be lagging behind a bit when it comes to optimizing for this new way to search.
- Voice Search: What Small Business Owners and Marketers Need to Know
- How to Optimize Your Website for Voice Search
- Voice Search SEO: How to Optimize in 2018
- Building a Marketing Plan for the Next Era in Computing
- Already Doing SEO? Add These Two Things to Optimize for Search
- How Do You Optimize Content for a Voice-First World?
- Voice Search and SEO: Why B2B Marketers Need to Pay Attention
- 11 Voice Search Ranking Factors Analyzed
On-page SEO isn't the only area that needs to be optimized for your business. In order to build your total online presence, you must focus on the off-page elements as well.
- How to Build Trust With Your Audience
- The Best Way to Get High Quality Backlinks for Your Clients
- Why Obtaining Backlinks is a Lot Like Networking
- Build Your Brand and Acquire Links Through Podcast Guesting
- 8 Ways Local Businesses Can Get Started with Link Building
- 7 Ways to Help Your Clients Improve Organic Click Through Rate
- Why Being a Podcast Guest Is Your Secret SEO Weapon
- Why Link Building is the New Networking [Podcast]
- On-Page+Off-Page SEO Working Together=Success
Hello there - you have found the bottom of the page! John