Making Sales Prospecting Fun and Easy
On today’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I chat with Tom Martin. After 20 years in the advertising industry, he founded the digital strategy agency, Converse Digital.
Martin is also a speaker, blogger, and author of the book The Invisible Sale: How to Build a Digitally Powered Marketing and Sales System to Better Prospect, Qualify and Close Leads.
In this episode, Martin and I discuss the art of prospecting and his upcoming online course, Turning Conversations Into Customers, where he will share the secrets to creating meaningful connections and relationships to make prospecting easier and more enjoyable.
Questions I ask Tom Martin:
- Why do people dislike prospecting so much?
- What is propinquity and what does it have to do with prospecting?
- How do you get better at conversation?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How being fully present can help you win business.
- Why content should feel like it was written for an individual with the pain points your business addresses.
- Why to see a sales prospect as a relationship rather than a deal.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Tom Martin:
- Learn more about Tom Martin
- Learn more about Converse Digital
- Check out his Duct Tape Marketing Podcast episode on The Invisible Sale
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by AXA Equitable Life.
It’s time we start giving life insurance the credit it deserves. That’s because life insurance can be so much more than protection for you and your family. It can also help you live, keep, and potentially build more cash value over time. To learn how, go to .
Disclosure: Life insurance is issued by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, New York, NY 10104 or MONY Life Insurance Company of America (MLOA), an Arizona Stock corporation with its main administration office in Jersey City, NJ and is distributed by AXA Distributors, LLC.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND