Contactually is a smart CRM tool that can help you manage relationships in the long term. He’s also invested in growing relationships and connections in his own backyard, in the Washington, DC area. He co-founded Proudly Made in DC for local startups and the DC Tech Startups Meetup group.
On today’s episode, Band shares what he’s learned about networking and relationship building over the years, and teaches listeners best practices for getting the most out of their existing contact list.
Questions I ask Zvi Band:
- How does technology make it harder (or easier) to have intentional relationships?
- What is the role of social media in intentional relationships?
- What is the difference between networking and relationship marketing?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why your business’s most important asset might be your contact list, rather than your pipeline.
- How to prioritize our contact efforts.
- Why asking for help can actually help you to build relationships.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Zvi Band:
- Learn more about Zvi Band
- Order a copy of Success Is in Your Sphere
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Facebook
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by ZeroBounce.
Email is still an important marketing channel, but it’s gotten harder to get into inboxes. ZeroBounce is an email verification system that will validate your opt-ins. They integrate with all of the major services you’re already using like MailChimp and HubSpot. Check them out at ZeroBounce.net.