On this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I chat with photographer, director, artist and entrepreneur Chase Jarvis.
He has won numerous awards for his creative work, and he is the founder of CreativeLive, an online learning community featuring classes taught by Grammy winners, best-selling authors, and other leaders in their creative fields.
Jarvis is also the author of the book Creative Calling: Establish a Daily Practice, Infuse Your World with Meaning, and Succeed in Work and Life. It’s his book that we discuss today, covering everything from a definition of what creativity is to a deeper look at how to tap into your creative impulses by establishing certain habits in your everyday life.
Questions I ask Chase Jarvis:
- What is creativity?
- Is there a common thread that unites all forms of creativity?
- What role does mindfulness play in establishing creative habits?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How curiosity and creativity are interrelated.
- How to infuse changes into your daily life to cultivate creative habits.
- Where listening fits into your creative calling.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Chase Jarvis:
- Learn more about Chase Jarvis
- Learn more about CreativeLive
- Pre-order your copy of Creative Calling
- Follow on Facebook
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow on Twitter
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Intercom. Intercom is the only business messenger that starts with real-time chat, then keeps growing your business with conversational bots and guided product tours.
Intercom’s mission is to help you provide simple, quick, and friendly service for your customers. When you can give your customers the one thing they’re looking for, you’ll generate amazing results for your business.
Want to learn more and take advantage of a 14-day free trial? Just go to intercom.com/podcast.