Growing A Niche Focused Coaching Business With Ann Gusiff
The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Ann Gusiff. Ann is dedicated to bringing marketing know-how to remodelers through education and coaching. She believes that for remodeling contractors, marketing is done best when it’s handled internally, and that’s why she launched her coaching program in 2019. Ann loves to guide companies to think strategically and make the most of their marketing expenditures. She is a Master Certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant and since 2010 has used Duct Tape’s proven systems and tools with clients and stays current with the latest in marketing tactics and tools.
Questions Sara asks Ann Gusiff:
- What motivated you to start your own marketing coaching business?
- Shed some light on why you felt like you had to refund one of your first clients?
- How and why did you make the transition to being more niche focused?
- How has focusing on your niche helped you better serve your clients?
- Over the last year, have you had to approach getting in front of an audience and speaking for leads differently than you had previously?
- How do you go into a speaking for leads presentation with the goal to convert people into clients?
- How are you different than a marketing agency and why do you choose to focus on coaching?
- How important do you feel asking the right questions are in your coaching relationships?
- Are there any resources that you’d recommend to get people more comfortable with the role of coaching?
Where you can learn more about Ann Gusiff:
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND