Living Life By Your True Values
Today on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast I sit down with world-renowned specialist in human behavior, researcher, author, and global educator Dr. John Demartini.
We all think that we know what our values are, but do we really understand what it is that drives and inspires us? Dr. Demartini has undertaken a lifelong mission to learn what makes us tick. He says that rather than relying on cliched ideas about our ideals, by looking at where we spend our time, money, and energy, we can hone in on our true set of values.
Once we’ve found those values, they become the key to unlocking a life filled with meaning. On this episode, Dr. Demartini and I talk about his book, The Values Factor, and the fascinating world of values.
Questions I ask Dr. John Demartini:
- Can you define the term “values factor”?
- What gets in the way of people identifying their true values?
- Is there anything wrong with having aspirational values?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to move beyond cliched notions of values to find the things we’re truly inspired by.
- How leaders can use a values system to build a more engaged team.
- How understanding your values can help you embrace all sides of yourself (and why that matters).
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Dr. John Demartini:
- Learn more about Dr. John Demartini
- Take the Demartini Value Determination Process assessment
- Order your copy of The Values Factor
- Follow on Facebook
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Follow on Instagram
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by LinkedIn Marketing Solutions. In today’s world of a million messages a minute, how do you capture someone’s attention?
LinkedIn empowers you to speak with the right professionals at the right time. With over 62 million decision-makers on LinkedIn, any business—big or small—can use LinkedIn ads to ensure their messaging is being seen by the people that matter to them.
LinkedIn ads help do more than just build awareness. They drive traffic and engagement, too, for everything from downloads of thought leadership pieces to registration for upcoming events. LinkedIn ads help small businesses get big results.
Try it for yourself. LinkedIn is offering a free $100 LinkedIn ad credit to launch your first campaign. Visit LinkedIn.com/DuctTape to learn more. Terms and conditions apply.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
"This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier" ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia