Today’s guest on the Duct Tape Marketing podcast, is Sandy Rogers. He is managing director of FranklinCovey’s loyalty practice, where he guides businesses in the retail, healthcare, food service, financial services and lodging spaces through the process of creating lifelong customer loyalty. He is also the co-author of the book Leading Loyalty: Cracking the Code to Customer Devotion.
On today’s episode, we talk all things customer loyalty. How do you create loyalty from your own customers? What does employee engagement have to do with customer loyalty? And how do you imbue each interaction with the empathy, responsibility, and generosity that will keep people coming back to your business?
Questions I ask Sandy Rogers:
- Is customer loyalty a thing of the past?
- Do loyalty programs still work?
- How does a leader create loyalty?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why company culture plays a critical role in customer loyalty.
- How to establish a process for earning loyalty.
- Why following up allows you to address concerns and build even greater loyalty.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Sandy Rogers:
- Learn more about Sandy Rogers
- Learn more about Leading Loyalty
- Follow on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Rev.
Rev offers quick and accurate transcription services. Whether you’re looking to transcribe a video or podcast episode, want to record a meeting, hope to dictate a blog post or even a book, Rev can help you get it done.
We at Duct Tape Marketing use Rev for transcription of all our podcast episodes, and we have a special offer for you. Go to https://www.rev.com/blog/dtm to secure a $100 coupon for new users.