My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is David Long, CEO of MyEmployees and author of Built to Lead: 7 Management R.E.W.A.R.D.S Principles for Becoming a Top 10% Manager
David’s company helps organizations engage and reward employees and keep them motivate and he’s distilled a great deal of what he’s learned in building his own business and the good, bad and ugly he’s witnessed in organizations he has worked with over the years into his principles for becoming a top 10% manager.
Questions I ask David:
- What stops people from succeeding at being great leaders?
- How do you properly invest in the people that are struggling within your company?
- How do people find, hire and keep good leaders?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to become an effective leader for your employees
- How to avoid insecurity in your managers
- How to keep your employees engaged
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast was brought to you by VeriSign and the Make Your Idea Internet Official Contest. Register a new .COM domain name with a participating registrar during the contest entry period and enter for an opportunity to win up to $35,000! Learn more about the contest and its rules at www.verisigncontest.com
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is also brought to you by Hostgator, where you’ll get 24 hour live support via chat, phone or email, 1-click WordPress installs, easy-to-use website builder, design services, marketing services like SEO and PPC, and for my listeners: a 30% Discount. Go to www.Hostgator.com/promo/ducttape