How to Treat an Opportunity Like Your One Big Break
Alison Levine is a leadership expert, polar explorer and mountaineer who is no stranger to extreme environments. She has survived sub-zero temperatures, hurricane force winds, sudden avalanches….and a career on Wall Street. She is one of the most in-demand keynote speakers, delivering resounding leadership messages that transcend her extreme climbing expeditions and remain relevant in today’s fast-paced business environments. She is able to draw relevant, authentic parallels between mountaineering and business because she has experienced both first hand—on multiple mountains, in multiple organizations, and in multiple industries.
Questions I ask Alison Levine:
- How do you get into climbing at 30?
- Are you a storyteller or an educator?
- How did you turn your experiences into speaking and becoming an author?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- The inspiring story of how Alison Levin, decorated climber, started her journey at the age of 30
- How progress happens when you get uncomfortable
- When you get an opportunity treat it like your one big break
- The story of the first female sherpa
More about Alison Levine:
For more about Alison Levine
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by SEMrush.
SEMrush is an all-in-one marketing tool kit that marketing consultants use to boost their digital marketing efforts for their clients. SEMrush helps with SEO, PPC, social media, content marketing and market research. This tool is incredibly valuable to Duct Tape Marketing and the work we do for our clients.
To learn more, go to SEMrush.com.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
"This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier" ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia