In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Stephen Denny, author, speaker and consultant helping emerging and well-established brands define (or re-define) their competitive positioning.
Stephen Denny is the co-author, along with Paul Leinberger, of Unfiltered Marketing: 5 Rules to Win Back Trust, Credibility, and Customers in a Digitally Distracted World.
Questions I ask Stephen Denny:
- Why do we need unfiltered marketing?
- Are we pointing out something that happens to every generation?
- How has 2020 affected rates of trends?
- What is the book’s concept of raw?
- Is there a desire to go back to the way things were?
- How do you separate raw and the raw you want to show?
More About Stephen Denny:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Zephyr.
Zephyr is a modern, cloud-based CMS that’s licensed only to agencies. The system is lightweight, easy to use, and incredibly fast. And with an array of beautiful themes to choose from, you can get your clients’ websites up-and-running quickly and with less effort. Or, if you’d rather build a custom site, Zephyr includes agency services to be your plug-and-play dev shop.
Zephyr is passionate about helping agencies create great websites for their clients. To learn more, go to Zephyrcms.com.