Marketing Podcast with Nils De Moor
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Nils De Moor, Co-founder and CTO at Woorank. Nils is an entrepreneur passionate about stuff on the internet out of Brussels, Belgium. He is also a Docker Captain. And describes himself as generally intrigued by advancements in software, cloud infrastructure, and engineering.
Nils is an open-source aficionado. After a brief passage through the academic world where he researched simulation of distributed systems, he decided to try his luck as an entrepreneur and cofounded Woorank as the CTO. By grabbing millions of data points every day, he developed a passion for automating, scaling and distributing services at scale.
Questions I ask Nils De Moor:
- How does someone become a CTO?
- What do you think the impact is of business if their pages don’t load quickly?
- Are there a few culprits that typically slow sites down?
- What role does hosting play?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How companies can lose millions of dollars based on the difference of milliseconds in page speed
- The customer is Google’s user and how they prioritize user experience
- What part browsers play in performance
More about Nils De Moor:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by SEMrush.
SEMrush is an all-in-one marketing tool kit that marketing consultants use to boost their digital marketing efforts for their clients. SEMrush helps with SEO, PPC, social media, content marketing and market research. This tool is incredibly valuable to Duct Tape Marketing and the work we do for our clients.
To learn more, go to SEMrush.com.