How to Build a High Performance Culture
Recent research suggests that people are most motivated by workplaces that give them a sense of play, purpose or potential – rather than simply a paycheck.
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing podcast is Lindsay McGregor, co-author of Primed to Perform – How to Build the Highest Performing Cultures Through the Science of Total Motivation. We talk about motivating employees, how to get the best work from your team and maybe even a little bit about what it’s like writing a book with your spouse.
Questions I ask Lindsay:
- What motivates employees best?
- How did you research business motivation?
- How do you implement better motivators in your business?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- What scouting has in common with employee motivation.
- Why culture matters more for business productivity than having the right people.
- How you can evaluate your employees’ motivation.
Interested in learning about what motivates your employees? Visit PrimedToPerform.com to find a test for your employees.