On this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I sit down with entrepreneur Bryan Wish. He is the founder of BW Missions, an organization that helps clients develop their brands and communities globally.
Growing up, Wish never quite felt like he fit into any traditional boxes. Instead of getting discouraged by feeling different, he decided to embrace his individuality.
The more he started applying himself to different groups and starting initiatives on his own in partnership with organizations, the more confident he felt that he could do anything he put his mind to.
By discovering who he was and where he fit into the world, he found others who shared his worldview. It was this journey that encouraged him to help other entrepreneurs, leaders, and authors discover their purpose, voice, and mission so that they can build a strong community around them.
On this episode, he talks about how he helps others clarify their entrepreneurial journey and how you can apply some of his approaches as your build your own business.
Questions I ask Bryan Wish:
- Why is the word “mission” part of the name of your company?
- How do you work with people, and what’s unique about your approach?
- What’s the best way for those with a personal brand to extend their work?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How developing yourself as an individual is critical to your success as a mission-driven entrepreneur.
- How to strike the right balance between authenticity and network-building.
- The one thing anyone can do to be better at relationship building.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Bryan Wish:
- Learn more about Bryan Wish and BW Missions
- Email Bryan directly
- Follow on Facebook
- Follow on Instagram
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Zephyr.
Zephyr is a modern, cloud-based CMS that’s licensed only to agencies. The system is lightweight, easy to use, and incredibly fast. And with an array of beautiful themes to choose from, you can get your clients’ websites up-and-running quickly and with less effort. Or, if you’d rather build a custom site, Zephyr includes agency services to be your plug-and-play dev shop.
Zephyr is passionate about helping agencies create great websites for their clients. To learn more, go to Zephyrcms.com.