Agency Spark Podcast with Steve Anderson
The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Steve Anderson. Steve Anderson is an expert in strategic risk and business growth. Drawing on decades of experience in the insurance industry, he wrote The Bezos Letters: 14 Principles to Grow Your Business Like Amazon, which has become a Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and international bestseller. With hundreds of thousands of followers, Steve has been handpicked by LinkedIn as one of the world’s most influential thought leaders.
Questions Sara asks Steve Anderson:
- What drove you to write the book The Bezos Letters to begin with?
- What can small businesses learn from Jeff Bezos?
- What are the 4 cycles of business development and growth?
- How do you know if you’re not taking enough risk?
- Can you share an example of how Amazon has experimented?
- Why do businesses today need to be customer obsessed not just customer focused?
- Could you expand upon the customer experience pillars?
Learn more about Steve Anderson and download additional material that helps you apply the principles in the book:
Like this show? Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts here!
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Unstack, a no-code marketing platform and ecosystem. Start building a site today for free by visiting their website.
Stop waiting on developers and leveraging multiple tools to manage your marketing stack. With Unstack, you get a no-code website builder, landing page builder, A/B testing, forms, analytics, contact insights, payments, memberships, blog, and more all in one platform. Start building a site today for free by visiting this link and receive 20% off for six months when you sign up.