In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Sarah Santacroce. She’s setting out to change the marketing paradigm. For 12 years, she was running a successful LinkedIn consulting business, which inspired a great deal of the work that goes then into the gentle marketing revolution. We’re talking about her new book: The Gentle Marketing Revolution.
Questions I ask Sarah Santacroce:
- What are some of your favorite ways that marketing is broken?
- Some people fall prey to copying what they see. A perfect example – you had a LinkedIn consulting business, and I get 10-12 pitches a day that are very similar on LinkedIn. So what do you say to the person who falls prey to that very idea?
- People are often afraid of their marketing not being effective without using the things that become really popular – how do you get past this?
- What’s the framework for gentle marketing?
- Are we just trying to say be more human or is it really more about being empathetic in your marketing as well?
- How does the process work for launching your book via Kickstarter?
- Since you have the word revolution in the title of your book, what are your continued plans for turning this into a movement?
More About Sarah Santacroce:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by bant.io.
Do you want more leads, and faster? Whether you own a small to medium-sized business or a marketing agency – bant.io is the solution for you.
bant.io is the AI-powered, all-in-one lead generation solution that leverages the 3% top-performing strategies, from over 12,000 campaigns. They offer a series of options including email and social outreach, PPC, retargeting, and sales chatbots.
bant.io acts as your half-human, half-machine salesforce, utilizing a unique combination of AI along with a dedicated Campaign Team. With each module, comes a 100% done-for-you package including Campaign Design and Setup, Positive Response Detection, Zapier Integration, 1-on-1 Strategy, and Volume Discounts for Agencies and Enterprise Accounts.
You can also monitor how each campaign is performing and track results in real-time with your cloud-based Analytics dashboard.
If you’re a marketing agency or consultancy looking to scale your offering and client base, they even offer a white-label solution that allows you to fully customize and sell the platform as your own service!