The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Dean Heasley. Dean Heasley, is the founder of Nashville Marketing Systems, a digital marketing agency in Murfreesboro, TN. He is also an investor in a window coverings franchise in Middle Tennessee. He and two friends recently started Boro Business Lab, a company dedicated to helping small businesses get more customers through digital marketing. Dean is married with 2 children, enjoys karate and longboarding, and has an MBA in marketing.
Questions Sara asks Dean Heasley:
- What led you to launching your own marketing consulting practice?
- What drew you to working with small businesses in general?
- What challenges do you see working with small businesses?
- What does the partnership look like between the marketing agency and the business owner?
- Why is it so important for small businesses to focus on reputation management?
- How would you advise someone looking to ramp up their review and reputation management?
- How do you go about getting new positive reviews for clients and can you break down that process?
- What are your recommendations for replying to both positive and negative reviews?
- Do you have specific strategies to get people to actually leave reviews?
- What have you learned through working with virtual assistants over the years?
- What sort of work should one delegate to a virtual assistant?
- What are things that you as a business owner should not delegate to others?
- Loom for video sharing
Where you can learn more about Dean Heasley:
- Learn more about his company: Nashville Marketing Systems
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Unstack, a no-code marketing platform and ecosystem. Start building a site today for free by visiting their website.
Stop waiting on developers and leveraging multiple tools to manage your marketing stack. With Unstack, you get a no-code website builder, landing page builder, A/B testing, forms, analytics, contact insights, payments, memberships, blog, and more all in one platform. Start building a site today for free by visiting this link and receive 20% off for six months when you sign up.