How To Reliably Generate Big Ideas for Your Business
My guest this week on the podcast is Mike Brown, an author and strategist who specializes in operationalizing design thinking. His new book, Idea Magnets, helps dynamic leaders to cultivate big ideas and create innovative success.
Brown is also the founder of The BrainzoomingTM Group, where his customized, collaborative approach to strategy, branding, and innovation resonates both with large companies such as Farmers Insurance and American Greetings, as well as with solopreneurs, small businesses, and nonprofits.
Through his writing and speaking, Mike connects hundreds of thousands of people globally with the Brainzooming approach for strategic planning, branding, and innovation.
On today’s episode, I talk with Brown about how to inspire creative thinking predictably, whether you’re running a big company or are a solopreneur.
Questions I ask Mike Brown:
- What’s the difference between being creative and having a creative process?
- How do you build a team that has all of the attributes to generate great ideas?
- What does it mean to apply the concept of servant leadership in your business?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why finding people that are passionate about the work at hand is more important than focusing on title or seniority.
- What the idea magnet concept means for small business owners or solopreneurs.
- How to use targeted questions to get the results you want.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Mike Brown:
- Learn more aboutThe Brainzooming Group
- Order a copy of Idea Magnets
- Get the eBook: 49 Idea Magnet Questions for Attracting Big Ideas
- Follow The Brainzooming Group on Twitter
- Connect with Mike Brown on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Asana! Asana is a work management tool to keep your entire team on track. The Duct Tape team relies on Asana to unify communication, assign and delegate tasks, and manage deliverables for everything from individual meetings to big client projects.
To help support the show, Asana is offering our listeners an exclusive deal. You can get a free, 30-day trial. Just go to asana.com/ducttape.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND